Private Charters - RiverQuest
Before Party... During Party... Yum. Yum....and easy!
The best place to start is to check the Calendar for availability.
NOTE: Evenings listed with “Public Sunset Cruise” "Specialty Cruise" or that are "blank" are normally available for Charters. Please send an email and we will confirm. Thanks!
If you see a "Pending Charter" on your chosen date, contact us and we will check with the "pending" party.
RiverQuest Private Charter Pricing:
Monday - Thursday: $1000.00
9am to 11:00am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: $1000.00
Mornings only, end by 1:00pm
Afternoon & Evening Charters:
Monday - Thursday: $1000.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: $1350.
All September Evening Charters: $1350.
All Holidays: $1350. Anytime.
Any Private Charter scheduled during a time that already has a scheduled public cruise, will be $1350.
- Charter Pricing includes 2 hours on the water with ½ hour before the cruise for set-up
- The vessel, Captain and Crew are all yours during this time
- Additional dock time is available for $75 per 1/2 hour if our schedule allows it
- Additional on-the-water time is avaiable for $150 per 1/2 hour if our schedule allows it
- Guests should plan to disembark when we return to the dock
- Clean-up is included
You supply your own cuisine. Depending on your event, bring hors d'oeuvres, potluck, light buffet, sandwiches; choose your own caterer or see our list of caterers in the area.
OR choose to have some light apps and dine after your cruise at one of the local area restaurants; we can offer suggestions.
Any beverage, including alcohol is allowed.
Please plan to bring and serve your own. If you need coolers, let us know. We have two LARGE coolers you may use.
If you need ice, let us know. We will supply a maximum six 5# to 7# bags.
A Bowers and Wilkens Zepplin Air "boombox" that can accept the iPhone or iPod or Apple's Airplay. We also have Pandora (an internet system where you can pick a music genre.....a great invention) available.
A walking microphone that you can use for your party or company presentation.
A 42" TV display monitor on the front wall of the cabin that can be used for PowerPoint presentations or to display pictures during your cruise.
- There are tables and chairs available that can be arranged to fit your exclusive charter needs.
- We have green vinyl table cloths on the tables that you can use or bring your own.
- Bring your own dishware and "paper" supplies.
- Children of any age are allowed on your private cruise.
- Decorations are allowed, however, you'll want to keep it simple!
- Our price includes all fees. There are NO hidden costs.
- RiverQuest has a smoke free environment.
- There is a heater in the cabin for chillier days/evenings.
- There is an enclosed cabin so we can cruise rain or shine within safe operating conditions.
NO SMOKING allowed on board, INCLUDING the new electronic cigarettes.
Find a Caterer:
Questions or to reserve a date:
Find out about our most popular Chartered Specialty Cruise, different price: Tree Swallow Sunset Cruises
We may be able to pick your group up at a dock other than our home dock at an additional cost. Please email with your information so we may evaluate and approve.
We are able to pick your group up at the Old Saybrook Point Inn in Old Saybrook, if you are having a meeting at the Inn or get approval from OSPI, for an additional $400 over the base charter price.
Not all times and days are available. E-mail (best) or call us (860-662-0577) to discuss options.
NOTE: Our home berth at Eagle Landing State Park is convenient to Route 9 and has PLENTY of free parking, even for buses!